It takes a dynamic and authentic approach to support couples, and this is one of my areas of specialization. I work with couples in all stages, beginning, middle and end. Areas we might explore include:
- enhancing communication
- healing from early childhood experiences in primary relationship
- sexuality and intimacy challenges
- separation, divorce, and other phases of completion
- impact of addiction and substance use
- transitioning to parenthood
I am comfortable working with queer identified, gay and lesbian, transgender, straight and bisexual couples who are monogamous or in open relationships. I draw from attachment theory, EFT, John Gottman, and experiential perspectives to help you and your relationship thrive.